- Who is in charge of the protection of your information
- What personal data is collected used ?
- How is the collected data used ?
- Disclosure of information
- What are Your rights
- Security of the information and data integrity
- Social Network
- Geolocation Services
- Web analytics by adobe
- Re-targeting Techonologies
- Contact information
- Changes to this policy
ISABELLA (ISABELLA, we or us) uses information from our interactions with you and other customers and from certain third parties, to help us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality products and services.
If you have any privacy questions or concerns, or if you have any enquires as to the personal information you have given us, you may contact ISABELLA at any time. For details on how to contact us, please see “Contact Information”.
- Who is in charge of the protection of your information?
ISABELLA (ISABELLA, we or us) determine the purposes and means of the processing of your data.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We process your personal information for the following reasons
Pursuant to a contract in order to:
- Process information at your request to take steps to enter into a contract;
- Provide you with our products and services;
- Process payments, please note we do not store any payment card numbers once the transaction has been completed. We share your personal information with credit card companies and other payment providers;
- Make deliveries;
- Maintain business and service continuity;
- Send service communications so that you receive a full and functional service and so we can perform our obligations to you. These may be sent by email or phone. These will include notifications about changes to our service. We share your information with our communication partners for this purpose.
On the basis of your consent:
- Where we rely on your consent for processing this will be brought to your attention when the information is collected from you;
- We will only contact you with direct marketing communications if you consent to us doing so and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in any e-mail. See the “What are your rights?” section below for more information.
In our legitimate interests of providing the best service and improving and growing our business we will process information in order to:
- Provide you with a personalised service;
- Improve our products and services;
- Keep our site and systems safe and secure;
- Understand our customer base and purchasing trends;
- Defend against or exercise legal claims and investigate complaints; and
- Understand the effectiveness of our marketing.
We will carry out analytics to improve our products and services as set out above. This will include analysing aggregated customer information with other interactions customers have with ISABELLA in order to continually improve the products and services we offer through our stores, concession outlets and our site. We do this using Google Analytics. You have the right to object to processing carried out for our legitimate interests. See the “What are your rights?” section below for more information.
To comply with legal requirements relating to:
- The provision of products and services;
- Data protection;
- Health and safety;
- Anti-money laundering;
- Fraud investigations;
- Assisting law enforcement; and
- Any other legal obligations placed on us from time to time.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR INFORMATION?
We will keep information about you for a maximum of 6 years after the end of our relationship with you unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise or we are required remove such data from our records.
Telephone records. This information will not be processed or retained by ISABELLA.
HOW IS YOUR DATA SHARED, STORED AND KEPT SECURE?
At ISABELLA, we take your safety and security very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. All information kept by us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- What personal data is collected?
All our activities are based on stringent ethical principles and legal requirements, and we are committed to protect the privacy of all visitors to our websites and users of our (mobile) applications. For this reason, the way in which we collect and store information is dependent on how our website and related services are used.
3.1 Data collected through your interaction with us
Various technologies may be used on our websites and our (mobile) applications in order to improve them, make them more user-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on behalf of us. Examples of such technologies are cookies, flash cookies and web analytics( Googles, Facebook, Mailchimp).
3.1.1 Click-stream data
Improve our services by collecting your data automatically
When you visit one of our websites, data is sent from your browser to our server. This data makes it possible to optimise our services and improve your experience on our websites and apps. The data is automatically collected and stored by us or by third parties on our behalf.
We may collect information about your computer for system administration and to report aggregate information for internal marketing analysis purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
In particular, this data may include the following:
- the visitor’s IP address,
• the date and time of the visit,
• the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has been referred),
• the pages visited on our website,
• Information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
3.2 Data provided by you
Besides the data collected by automated means, we also process data which you have provided to us. This includes, but is not limited to:
- personal data that identifies you as an individual, namely, your contact information, including your first and last name, billing or delivery address, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, email address, credit and debit card information. If you provide any personal data of another person, please make sure that you have the right to share that information with us,
- information provided at the time of registering to become a member of a ISABELLA website or service (e.g. ISABELLA Club),
- information provided when you create a Wish List or your own design,
- information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by ISABELLA Group or ISABELLA A/S,
- information you provide to us via third parties such as Facebook,
- information that you upload to or share through our site by using our services,
- if you have created an online profile, the preferences and interests stored in this profile (please see below for further information concerning the profiles),
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence,
- if you contact us to report a problem with our site or for technical or customer support, we may keep a record of that correspondence or conversation.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- How is the collected data used?
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer,
• for purposes relating to your order; e.g., to notify you regarding the status of your order or delivery, to fulfil your requests, such as responding to a question regarding our products, to help you locate a store near you, fulfil your order, process your payment card, and/or to provide you with customer service. We may use your data to assess your creditworthiness, for which we may use third parties,
• to verify your identity and to respond to any query you may raise with us, and to process your request and provide you with the best service possible,
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so,
• to notify you about changes to our services, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information,
• to provide you with the benefits and services as a member of ISABELLA web sites or services (e.g. ISABELLA Club),
• to administer and maintain our records,
• to manage your membership of ISABELLA web sites or services (e.g. ISABELLA Club),
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so,
• to store any Wish List you may create and to allow you to share your Wish List with others,
• allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer such activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain, additional information about how we use and disclose your PI,
• customize content for you on our websites and provide you with customized offers
• prevent or detect any misuse or fraud,
• With your explicit consent, we may contact you via the contact details provided by you (e.g. per regular mail, email, SMS, telephone or any other electronic means) for marketing, advertising and opinion research purposes. For example, this includes information related to ISABELLA products, e-commerce activities, special offers, and promotions as well as information on local store openings, local store activities. In order to be able to contact you with information which is of special interest for you, your overall interaction with ISABELLA (such as, but not limited to, your shopping behaviour in e-shops, in ISABELLA physical stores, your use of loyalty programmes, your ratings and reviews of products, your contact history with our customer service, your newsletter clicks/ opening results, your surfing behaviour (web tracking), the newsletter types you are subscribed to, your participation in promotions or events, your interactions with and use of mobile applications), will be combined analysed and used. We may use your personal data for marketing, advertising and opinion research purposes. In section 6 you will find information on your rights, e.g. on how to withdraw your consent or correct your personal details
The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary but may be unlimited.
- Disclosure of information
We may use service providers and data processors working on behalf of ISABELLA. The services may include hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check and address check, etc. These third parties are granted access to such personal data they require in order to be able to carry out the particular service. The service providers and data processors are contractually obliged to treat such information in the strictest confidence. They are contractually not allowed to use the data in any other way than required. The necessary steps are taken to ensure that our service providers, and the processors working on behalf of ISABELLA, protect confidentiality of your data.
There may be occasions on which we disclose non-personal data to our partners in an anonymous form. Such non-personal data may include information about the number of visitors to a website or a (mobile) application during a certain period of time.
***Please note that any information you post or disclose through your interaction with ISABELLA (for example personal data contained in the photos, stories, comments and videos that you submit) will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public.
- What are Your rights?
If you provide us with personal data via our websites or other channels, this is done on an entirely voluntary basis. If you choose not to provide requested information, various customer benefits may not be available. In certain cases, only those people that have submitted the necessary personal data to us are able to order products, use certain services and in other ways avail themselves of the activities and offers available on our website and (mobile) application. We provide various options, depending on the exact circumstances, in order to help you retain control over your data. These options may include displaying and editing your data online. It may also be possible to unsubscribe from services or delete user accounts or to receive information about the data held.
6.1 Right to object and unsubscribe
Emails that ISABELLA sends to you that for instance contain a newsletter or marketing content include the option to unsubscribe to the receipt of such emails by following the relevant instructions in the respective email. If you do not wish to receive any emails from us, you can simply click on this unsubscribe hyperlink and we will stop sending you emails in future.
If you are not interested in any information about your behaviour at our website or (mobile) application being collected and assessed, you can opt-out of the gathering of the web analytics data as described below in subsection 11.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving promotional information and offers in general, including by regular mail, email, per SMS, by telephone or by any other electronic means, you may do so at any time by writing to ISABELLAvia email firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating “data protection”, or sending an email. In case we have any doubt about your identity, we may ask you to identify yourself (e.g. by sending a copy of your passport ID or HK ID card). Other than regular costs for communication, this is free of charge.
With regard to other types of messages you may receive, such as maintenance announcements or administrational notifications, receipt of such messages can only be terminated by deleting your account, as such messages are a mandatory part of user accounts and the related use of our websites and (mobile) applications. You can have your account deleted by writing an email to email@example.com.
6.3 Right to request correction
You have the right to request correction, supplementing, deleting or blocking of the personal data stored about you. Within four weeks of receipt of the request, we will notify you as to whether and, if so, to what extent, we will comply with your request. If, for any reason we do not comply with your request, we will provide you with the reasons for this.
7. Security of the information and data integrity
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and misuse.
ISABELLA uses third party data processors in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data. Any third party data processors engaged by ISABELLA will only undertake processing of your personal data in accordance with ISABELLA’s instructions and will be contractually obliged to adhere to strict security procedures when handling your personal data.
7.1 Keeping information secure
Where we have provided you with (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
7.2 Access to your personal details
You can access and change your personal details by logging on to your account on www.ISABELLA-asia.com . You can click on the “My Profile” button and you will get access to your personal details.
If any of the information that you have provided us with changes, e.g. if you change your email address or other contact details, or if you wish to cancel your registration with us, please let us know by editing your details on the “My profile” page or writing an email to us using this link.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at.
Customer service hotline: (852) 2713 0000
Whatsapp, WeChat : (852) 9687 8877
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays): from 09:00 to 18:00
- Social Networks (We cannot control the data transfer by social media’s net work like Facebook’s data collection.)
Our website and (mobile) applications provide you with Social Plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website or via our (mobile) applications will also be made available to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
If you have logged in to one of these social network sites during your visit to one of our websites or (mobile) applications, the social network site might add this information to your profile. If you are interacting with one of the Social Plug-ins, this information will be transferred to the social network site. In case you do not wish such a data transfer, please log out of your social network site before entering one of our websites or (mobile) applications.
We cannot influence this data collection and data transfer via the Social Plug-ins. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.
In addition, to improve your user and brand experience, your data may be passed to a third party (eg Facebook) for processing in accordance with data protection and privacy regulations.
Google +: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Geolocation Services
We offer location-enabled services within some of our (mobile) applications, such as Google Maps and Bing Maps. If you use those (mobile) applications, they may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location. You can generally enable or disable your location services in your device or browser settings.
We use Google Maps service or Bing Maps service to assist you in finding the next ISABELLA store. To facilitate this, we load an image from Google Maps or Bing Maps, saving the route data and map image on our server.
Bing Maps: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/fullnotice.mspx
- Web analytics by adobe
???This further means that when visiting our website or (mobile) application, the web analytics data described above in chapter 2 – including the “click-stream data”, the data from “web beacons and tracking links” and information stored in Google/Facebook’s cookies – will be sent to Google/Facebook for analysis for and on behalf of ISABELLA. Please note that if you have created an online profile at our website or (mobile) application, and if you are logged in to this profile, a unique number identifying this profile is also being sent to Google/Facebook in order to be able to match the web analytics data to this profile.
- Re-targeting Technologies
Our website and (mobile) application use re-targeting technologies. This enables us to advertise directly to our visitors, who were already interested in our shop and our products, from our partners’ websites. We believe that the display of a personalized, interest-based advertising is more interesting for our customers than advertising that does not have any personal connection.
We also work with other companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our websites or (mobile) applications and your interaction with our communications, including advertising.
- Contact Information
Write an email to our Customer Service at email@example.com
Or call Customer Service at +(852) 27130000
Whatsapp, WeChat (852) 96878877
Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays): from 09:00 to 18:00
- Changes to this policy